Recipe: Yummy Cheesy Garlic Bread with 751x532 Resolution
Cheesy Garlic Bread.
You can have Cheesy Garlic Bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of Yeast.
- It’s 300 g of Strong White Bread Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 170 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 50 g of Grated Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
Cheesy Garlic Bread instructions
- Make dough in Breadmaker using yeast, flour, olive oil, salt and water – 45 mins.
- Press out dough with heel of hand making a 25cm base..
- Allow to prove at 40”C/105”F for approx 20 mins..
- Put Pizza Stone in oven and increase oven to 300”C. Meanwhile spread crushed garlic over the dough, and add the cheese and parsley..
- Bake the Bread for 5 mins until crispy..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.