You can cook Palak Paneer using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak Paneer
- Prepare 5 Cups of Water.
- You need 1 Bunch of Palak/ spinach.
- You need 5-7 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of Star Anise.
- Prepare 2 of Cloves.
- You need 1 of Green Chilli.
- It’s 3 tsp of fresh Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 15-16 of Paneer cubes.
Palak Paneer instructions
- Boil some water in a pan. Add washed palak and blanch it for 1-2 minutes. After blanching, immediately transfer it in a cold water..
- Take cinnamon, cloves and star anise in a jar. Add garlic, coriander leaves and green chilli. Add some water and blend it..
- Transfer it into a bowl. Now take palak in a jar and make puree. Also make puree of tomato..
- Heat oil and butter in a pan. After it gets heated, add garlic paste we made. Saute it for a minute..
- Add onions. Mix it well. Add tomato puree. Mix it well. Now add palak puree. Add salt per taste..
- Cut paneer into small cubes. Transfer it into pan. Mix it well. Palak Paneer is ready to serve..