Recipe: Yummy Rhubarb Crumble with 680x482 Resolution
You can have Rhubarb Crumble using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rhubarb Crumble
- Prepare 8-10 sticks of rhubarb, chopped into 5cm pieces.
- Prepare 6-8 tbsp of caster sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 110 g of butter, softened.
- You need 110 g of demerara sugar.
- It’s 200 g of plain flour.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cold water.
- You need of Double cream, to serve.
Rhubarb Crumble step by step
- Preheat oven to 180c..
- Place rhubarb into a square or ovel oven proof dish. Sprinkle with the caster sugar and water. Roast for around 10-12 minutes..
- In the meantime, in a bowl rub the flour with the butter until it resembles breadcrumbs. Mix in the demerara sugar..
- Remove rhubarb from oven and sprinkle with the ginger. Mix well..
- Top the rhubarb with the crumble mixture. Transfer to oven for 35-45 minutes or until the top is golden brown and edges are bubbling..
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes before serving. Serve with double cream.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.