Spicy steak bites with asparagus. Zip to seal and gently squish around to mix. Trim woody ends off asparagus and discard. To Cook: Pour steak bites and asparagus onto large baking sheet sprayed with non-stick spray.
If you want your steak cook under, just pull the steak bites our when done, and bring them back in when the asparagus and mushrooms are cooked. Steak And Mushrooms Bites with Asparagus. Simple enough, steak bites are "bite size" pieces of any type of steak that you love. You can have Spicy steak bites with asparagus using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy steak bites with asparagus
- Prepare of bite-size pieces cut steak.
- It’s of Asparagus.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
Just pick out your favorite cut of steak and cut them in to cubes big enough for one watering mouthful of beef. Bonus is that this is a great way to serve steak to those who have trouble cutting their own steak. Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Spicy steak bites with asparagus step by step
- Cut steak to bite-size pieces.
- Wash or rinse off asparagus and snap off ends and then cut into thirds. You want bite size.
- Season steak bites with dry ingredients no olive oil then season the asparagus the same as the steak bites with olive oil.
- Air fried to your liking or grill.
- Notes- I food prep this meal and used it a few days later. Meat in one bag asparagus in another bag.
Best way I've cooked asparagus yet! I coated the asparagus with everything but the parmesan cheese. Then when I put it on a foil lined. Add the steak, asparagus, red onion and cook until steak is cooked or to your taste. To make the sauce, in a small bowl, mix the coriander, red pepper flakes, garlic and lime juice.