Easiest Way to Cook Perfect My Quick Garlic Bread sticks with 680x482 Resolution
My Quick Garlic Bread sticks.
You can have My Quick Garlic Bread sticks using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Quick Garlic Bread sticks
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk (I used almond milk).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
My Quick Garlic Bread sticks instructions
- Pre heat oven to 450 degress.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda and salt together in a medium bowl..
- Stir in milk to form a dough..
- Turn out onto a floured surface and knead a few times..
- Roll out a 5×10 inch rectangle..
- Cut into 12 breadsticks.
- Mix butter and garlic together and pour into 13×9 baking dish.
- One by one roll sticks in butter and place in pan. Sprinkle with parmesan. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until brown..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.